To work for us you must have a passion for service to the poor and a commitment to justice. Our aim is to ensure the dignity of all is realised through compassion and justice.
To apply for a position with ethica, please ensure you:
- Include a cover letter and resume with your application.
- Address the Selection Criteria indicated in the Position Description. Only applications which address the Selection Criteria will be considered for our vacancies.
- Provide details of two professional referees.
If you’re offered a job with ethica in Australia you will be required to show an original of one of the following documents:
- Australian citizen – birth certificate, passport, Australian citizenship certificate, evidentiary or declaratory certificate of Australian citizenship.
- New Zealand citizen – passport.
- Foreign Nationals (including Commonwealth citizens eg. British, Canadians) – Visa and/or entry permit in the passport or a certificate of Evidence of Resident Status, issued by the Department of Immigration.
Employment screening is mandatory for all staff, contractors and volunteers. This may include a criminal record check and/or a working with children check.
All staff, contractors and volunteers are required to comply with the 100-point proof of identity which is similar to that required when opening a bank account.
ethica is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. ethica welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.